Friday, September 2, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away Come back Another Day!


This has been one of the wettest weeks I have seen in a long time. The only place I could go unfortunately with the weather conditions was the Sanibel Causeway. I did get out during some of the days this week to see one particularly wonderful sight. One of the days I went out after work I saw a pack of dolphins playing around and having what looked like a really good time. They were doing all kinds of jumps out of the water. Sometimes they jumped out of the water and landed on their backs or headfirst into the water. The sunset was quite beautiful that day as well. The one photo I enjoyed was one of the dolphin fins in the golden water as the sun was setting. To see more of the moments I have captured click on the photo to be redirected to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildlife Photography By James Hamilton is not responsible for the validity of any comment posted at this site and has the right to remove any comment at any time.