Wednesday, December 21, 2011

J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge Nature Photo Gallery

From now through February at J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge going towards Captiva near Crow will be hosting my nature photo gallery for all to see. For all those visiting or local the address is 1 Wildlife Drive Sanibel, FL 33957. I am really excited to have this chance to have Ding Darling host my gallery. I had never printed any of my photos in a 30x40 metal print medium before. The photo below is the one I used for this test of that size. Feel free if you find spare time to come on down and take a look at the gallery. The hours of Ding Darling are posted below. Hope to see you all down at Ding Darling. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Education Center1 Wildlife Drive Sanibel, FL 33957
May 1 - December 31
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
January 1 - April 30
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildlife Photography By James Hamilton is not responsible for the validity of any comment posted at this site and has the right to remove any comment at any time.